The data controller of the personal data is Freney S.r.l., headquartered in Bergamo, Via S. Antonino, 3 - Italy.
Freney S.r.l. processes its customers' personal data with the utmost respect and in full compliance with the provisions of the Italian national regulations on privacy. In particular, Legislative Decree No. 196/03.
Where access to and use of services is subordinate to the disclosure of personal data upon registration, in accordance with the instructions given at the time of subscription:
- The acquisition of data that may be requested, is necessary for the stipulation and management of the contract for the provision of the Services indicated in the general contractual conditions and for all subsequent operations of interest to the client;
- Freney shall retain the technical data used at login, for the security controls required by law and to improve the quality of services offered, tailoring them to the customer's needs;
- Relating to some specific services, included data can also be used by Freney S.r.l. also to send out periodic emails containing advertising, communications relating to new services, technical and promotional material, announcements, communications related to the services provided or similar services;
- The personal data, collected and stored in Freney data banks, shall be processed by employees and/or co-workers of the data controller or those in charge of processing; this data shall not be shared with or communicated to third parties, except in the instructed cases provided and/or according to law;
- The interested party is entitled to exercise the rights provided under Art. 7 of Leg. Decree No. 196/03 as well as the following: to receive confirmation of the existence of any data of their regard, to receive cancellation notifications following the misuse of data processed in breach of the previously stated law and to be informed of any updates or corrections of personal data thereof. These are in accordance with the terms and cases in which this law provides. Furthermore, it shall be possible to request the complete removal of data at any time, by exercising the right to withdraw from all services.
Freney S.r.l., the data controller, may use data for all purposes identified in the briefing. Upon the subscription to or access of the various services, the names of all other data controllers or supervisors will be communicated.
By using the website's services and/or giving approval upon registration, anyone navigating on the site guarantees that the personal data supplied to Freney is accurate, true and up-to-date. Furthermore, the individual is responsible for updating the registered data as necessary. We require this to ensure that the information is continuously updated, complete and factual.
Published on Monday, 21 November 2016